Market research - MarkInvest Oy
MARKET RESEARCH, MARKET –ANALYSIS AND TEST MARKETING
MarkInvest Oy Market research; specializes in conducting market research for companies in Russia. Market research, marketing research, competitor- and competitive power researches are planned and implemented on the basis of needs of ”companies exporting to Russia”. Subjects of market research in Russia can vary in industry, trade, services etc. and the scope of cities include St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Nizhni Novgorod, Jekaterinburg,… The target of test marketing is to plan the products’ getting to the Russian market.
Market research project usually consists of the following steps:
- Overlook of customer’s problems, definition of research targets, agreement upon deadlines and report – defining the targets of marketing research.
- Creation of market research plan and search for required information sources, planning the main research questions – the plan of market research is approved by the customer.
- Data collection; testing of questions, search of information – intermediate report.
- Analysis of market research results and report on market research.
- Presentation of marketing research overall results to the customer.
- Familiarization with the company and products of test marketing.
- Setting the targets of test marketing project, defining target group and market area.
- Planning of commercial product, sales actions, prices and product’s image.
- Planning of test marketing implementation.
- Creation of test marketing report and passing it over to the customer.
- Planning of the following activities.
back to the main page >>
Largest cities of Russia, according to the density of population, over 1 million inhabitants:
- Moscow (Москва), 10,1 milj.
- St. Petersburg (Санкт-Петербург), 4,6 milj.
- Novosibirsk (Новосибирск), 1,4 milj.
- Nizhni Novgorod (Нижний Новгород), 1,3 milj.
- Jekaterinburg (Екатеринбург), 1,3 milj.
- Samara (Самара), 1,2 milj.
- Omsk (Омск), 1,1 milj.
- Kazan (Казань), 1,1 milj.
- Tseljabinsk (Челябинск), 1,1 milj.
- Rostov-na-Donu (Ростов-на-Дону), 1,1 milj.
- Ufa (Уфа), 1,0 milj.
- Volgograd (Волгоград), 1,0 milj.
- Perm (Пермь), 1,0 milj.